Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Can I blog to lose weight?--Day 6

Almost a week has gone by and what do I have to show for it? Well I haven't gained weight, so that's something. I have started to exercise more, so that's positive.  I'll give it a few more days and then I just might have to get serious. Well not really serious, just more diligent. Maybe. Let me have another glass of wine while I think about it...
Wine... Has anyone made a zero calorie wine? If so, has anyone made a zero calorie wine that tastes good? Well if not, someone should get to work on that right away. They'd make a fortune. I know there are low calorie beers. They come-up with a lighter beer every year. I might have to start drinking those if someone doesn't invent a decent zero calorie wine--that won't kill you with the presumptive artificial garbage it is bound to have in it.
 With summer around the corner, it makes me think of a hot Saturday on the deck and a refreshing drink in the late afternoon. There is nothing like an ice cold beer on a super hot day, after you've watched someone else work-up a sweat.
 Unless it's a Margarita. I know, not the same, but just as refreshing. Are Margaritas a girly drink? I know a lot of men who won't turn one down. Who named a Margarita? Was it someone who wanted to get a girl drunk but couldn't afford the flowers and the liquor? Here have a Margarita, my love. Or was it named after an easy woman who couldn't hold her tequila?
Ever notice how drunk people don't care how they look? Oh sure, they might start off [sober] caring a great deal, but get a few Margaritas in a girl and she doesn't care what is hanging out. She'll just giggle and tuck herself back in--if she even notices. Ah-ha! The secret to not caring about your weight, or much else for that matter.
I have a friend who swears by wine spritzers. Where's the fun in that? You stay sober enough to see how ridiculous all the people who are actually having fun, look--and there's no way you are catching-up.
I'm not advocating getting sloshed, and definitely against drinking and driving.  Just invent that zero calorie wine would ya, so we can all eat more cheese and french bread.
Weigh in Day 6: -0.

No comments:

Post a Comment